As a leading electronic and software engineering firm for the Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal agencies and federally-funded projects, Azimuth delivers solid contract performance and loyalty to customers. Since 1988, Azimuth has been dedicated to performance, innovation, and quality.
Who We Are
Azimuth, Incorporated is a West Virginia-based, Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We are an engineering firm dedicated to performance, innovation, and quality. Azimuth is a strong advocate of teaming, actively seeking to establish long term strategic alliances with both large and small businesses.
Azimuth has received numerous honors and awards including National SBA District Director Award, an Inc. 500 Corporation, and Veteran Small Business Advocate of the Year.
Why Choose Azimuth
These areas of expertise have allowed us to become a leader in our industry.
Azimuth is highly specialized in:
- software and electronics engineering
- rapid prototyping
- GIS/Infrastructure analysis
Azimuth has developed numerous products for Government and commercial customers, with specialization in:
- marine Integrated Bridge Systems
- rugged DVRs
- biometric enrollment systems
- diver tracking systems
- logistical support systems
An ISO Certified Company
Azimuth’s Engineering Division has maintained a certified quality management system since March 1999 and currently conforms to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Our Quality Control Program ensures a commitment to ourselves, our customers, our suppliers, and the community to:
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Exceed customer expectations
- Create an environment to promote knowledgeable staff and training
- Ask our suppliers to provide the same high quality standards that we adhere to ourselves